Saturday, September 26, 2015

Fieldwork Project


Interviewed this beautiful strong woman yesterday, for our Cultural Anthropology fieldwork project yesterday at Kajang. Seriously, it was my first attempt interviewing someone and I learnt a lot.

We've been working on the questions for quite some time. I feel like I should've brushed up my Malay language before the interview so I could communicate better with this single parent. On a brighter side, I have these amazing team members who constantly hinted me what to do and all. 

I was feeling hungry after the interview. Knowing that Kajang is well known for their satay, we had to give it a try. However, the taste of the satay is just okay for me, all I could say is, I had better ones.
But that is totally fine, as I had a great time listening to the stories of my team members and understanding them more. We chatted for about 3 hours+ and we went back to Subang. 

Overall it was an amazing day, and I can't wait to finish up our assignment!

p/s: Not being very productive nowadays because there are so much stuffs to be done.
Signing offfff.

No comments:

Post a Comment