Monday, November 9, 2015

One of the days in Guangzhou

I think I'll start doing some throwback posts if I do not have anything to post hah. So I went Guangzhou last year with my parents. People always tell me how China is so dirty and all. Fortunately, I hadn't seen that part of China when I travelled in their country. Some toilets at the streets were in fact cleaner than the toilets in Malaysia.

Anyway, we took train to different stops to have some shopping spree that day. We spent a lot in H&M. The price is more or less the same as Malaysia's. I guess my dad hadn't got time to shop for himself and therefore, those 3 huge bags of clothes. 


Daddy booked a room at his favourite restaurant where he visits often when he comes China for work. The atmosphere was really good. The amount of liquor you can choose is ridiculous. However, I wasn't very impress with the food though. 





After dinner, we went to this tourist place where you have to book a seat on a boat and they'll bring you a tour to have a look at the overall Guangzhou river. Along the river you get to see all sort of buildings and they were amazing.




Overall, I think it was worth the wait!
Will definitely recommend people to take this boat ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment