Tuesday, March 1, 2016

CNY 2016

Chinese New Year is one of my favourite festivals because not only I get to have scrumptious meals every single day; most importantly, I get to spend time with my beloved family and friends. This year's celebration is one of my favourites as each day was beautifully spent with lots of laughter!


My brothers and a few of my beloved cousins!

Chor 1: My first time wearing cheongsam to be honest. Had a hard time finding a cheongsam that I like. Luckily I found this gorgeous gold embroidered cheongsam from Tango in OneUtama when shopping with my mum.

    My mother side's family photo. Not fully complete though!


  Meet my Australian cousins! They had been staying at my place for approximately a month and time flies, they are back to Melbourne. Its such a shame that I couldn't bring these girls to explore more since my mum and I were so busy for CNY. Anyway, I'll see them soon in Melbourne so that is fine!



No comments:

Post a Comment