Monday, November 9, 2015

1/8/2015-4/8/2015 First Bangkok bound

Yes, it was my first time going oversea with my friends, to Thailand. I still have no idea why didn't I do it sooner! It was so much fun. The food was amazing and I got so many clothes at a great deal!!

In my opinion, this was the best dinner we had in Thailand, which was our first dinner too.
The fish was fried and sprinkled with salt only. It was the best fried fish dish I've ever had.
The tom yam soup was flavourful too. Not to forget about my favourite squid dish. Even the fruit juices we got from the other stall were delicious!

After dinner, we went to a night market by taking a cab since it was drizzling. We came across this stall where you can customize your own bracelet by choosing the colour of the straps, choosing the charms and etc. That lady was so patient despite our serious hesitation. This is a picture of my lovely friend, Karyuin, customizing for her friend; and Seam, customizing for me.

We got some macaroons from the night market too. They were so cheap but they tasted so so good. 
Of course I could not forget about my favourite drink in Thailand. It tastes like a combination of Vitagen and Yakult. It was so cheap and I really suggest you to give it a try. 

Since young when I watch Taiwan beauty show, celebrities be talking about Chatuchak market. They always describe it as a heaven for people who love shopping, which I happen to be one of them. Therefore, it was a must for us to squeeze it in our schedule. This is a picture of me and my friends, Dickson, Karyuin and Seam having lunch at Chatuchak market. 

This is another highlight of Thailand. Their mochi ice-cream!!! They were so tasty that Karyuin and I kept hunting for it wherever we went in Bangkok. I've tried a variety of flavours of it and they all tasted great. This is highly recommended if you're looking for something new to try.

This was taken during our dinner at Terminal 21 food court, a famous shopping mall in Bangkok with a clear theme for each floor. We were more interested with food so we didn't explore much. The price of the food is reasonable surprisingly. Mango sticky rice was so so good!

This was probably later that night, our supper. We simply ordered some street food and chilled while it was drizzling. The banana pancake, ordered by Seam was surprisingly good.


Just by doing this short throwback post already makes me salivate. I really can't wait to go there again and explore more about Thailand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment